The box contains 78 cards, instructions, foam turn indicator, 28 crab points and 3 drawer compartments.
YOU’VE GOT CRABS
- You’ve Got Crabs is a team-based party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens and The Oatmeal.
- Try to collect four of the same card before any of the other teams, then pass a secret signal to your teammate.
- If your partner sees your signal and yells, “You’ve got crabs,” you GAIN a point.
Mini Newton’s Cradle
Newton’s Cradle is a timeless, classic desktop novelty that blends science and art with a dash of fun. Also known as “Balance Balls”, “Newton’s Pendulum” and “Newton’s Balls”, this executive office toy demonstrates the law of conservation of momentum. Lift one steel ball and allow to fall back at one end, the ball at the opposite end will swing out the same distance. Using Newton’s third law has never been this much fun! What happens when you swing two? Or three? Newton’s Cradle was invented in 1967 by English actor Simon Prebble and named in honor of scientist and mathematician Isaac Newton because it employs Newton’s Laws. Newton’s Cradle is a clever device that not only demonstrates a pendulum, but also shows the Laws of Conservation of Momentum and Energy.
Our Mini Newton’s Cradle is a 4.5″-tall version of the classic Newton’s Cradle, stylishly minimalistic, with a black wooden base and metal legs and balls. Place it on your desk, by your bed, or anywhere you want, and you’ll always have elegance, entertainment, and science whenever you need them.SKU: 1449$17.990 out of 5(0)
The Resistance (3rd Edition)
SKU: 33927$24.990 out of 5(0)
- Set in the near future, The Resistance pits a small group of resistance fighters against a powerful and corrupt government. The resistance has launched a series of bold and daring missions to bring the government to its knees. Unfortunately spies have infiltrated the resistance ranks, ready to sabotage the carefully crafted plans. Even a single spy can take down a resistance mission team, choose your teams carefully or forever lose your chance for freedom.
- Included in this release is a full expansion – “The Plot Thickens” is 15 additional action cards that increase the pressure and pacing of the game, and requires the spies to be even more deceitful if they are to achieve victory.
- The Resistance artfully balances pure deduction elements with the social elements into a game that creates the adrenaline filled moments of high stakes poker but in a full interactive and social event. Its not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind – but if you are quick on your feet you’ll be proud of your hard fought victories.
Ticket To Ride: Europe
Ticket to Ride: Europe is a train adventure where players collect cards of various types of train cars that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout turn-of-the-century Europe. This family-friendly game is simple to learn, and provides tons of replay value.SKU: 12526$69.990 out of 5(0)
Was the light bulb invented before or after glasses? In Timeline Inventions, you can learn the answer to this question and many more, all while having fun! Each card has a different invention, and on the opposite side of the card is the date it was invented.SKU: 36757$14.990 out of 5(0)