Defy gravity and amaze your friends with the westminster magic balancing bird! try balancing it on a pencil, the corner of a counter, your computer monitor practically any surface. Use to demonstrate how gravity works in a classroom setting. Great for parties, and even magic tricks.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You and your Dwarven brethren dig for gold in the depths of a mine. Suddenly, a pick-axe breaks and the light from the lantern goes out. Which player is a saboteur? With more roles and actions, the truth becomes even more confusing!SKU: 35303
The Resistance (3rd Edition)
- Set in the near future, The Resistance pits a small group of resistance fighters against a powerful and corrupt government. The resistance has launched a series of bold and daring missions to bring the government to its knees. Unfortunately spies have infiltrated the resistance ranks, ready to sabotage the carefully crafted plans. Even a single spy can take down a resistance mission team, choose your teams carefully or forever lose your chance for freedom.
- Included in this release is a full expansion – “The Plot Thickens” is 15 additional action cards that increase the pressure and pacing of the game, and requires the spies to be even more deceitful if they are to achieve victory.
- The Resistance artfully balances pure deduction elements with the social elements into a game that creates the adrenaline filled moments of high stakes poker but in a full interactive and social event. Its not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind – but if you are quick on your feet you’ll be proud of your hard fought victories.
PARADE 2-6 PLAYERS 14+
- Parade is a quirky card game for two to six players, who take turns adding characters to the parade, such as Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat.
- But as the parade goes on, these crazy characters are likely to leave. Adding cards to the end of the parade causes some cards further up the line to enter removal mode.
- Everyone wants to feel unique, so if someone else shows up with the same dress or a higher rank, they complain to you. When this happens, you score points… and no one wants points in Wonderland.