Control your own prehistoric creature with the lifelike R/C Infrared Dinosaur Large. This imposing replica brings the Jurassic era to life with realistic design and vibrant colors. Navigate its movements using the infrared remote, from walking and roaring to wagging its tail. Perfect for dino enthusiasts and anyone seeking an interactive toy that guarantees thrilling adventures.
R/C Infrared Dinosaur Large
- Lifelike and imposing dinosaur replica with vibrant colors and intricate details.
- Infrared remote control allows for seamless navigation of the dinosaur s movements, including walking, roaring, and tail wagging.
- Provides an immersive and interactive experience, perfect for dinosaur enthusiasts of all ages.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Struggle for Catan
Get ready for a new multiplayer card game set in the Catan universe, it’s The Struggle for Catan! As in the original Catan board game, players need to manage their resources in order to build settlements, roads, cities, city improvements, and knights.
The Struggle for Catan is notably dice-less! This makes resource gain and exchanging based on each player’s developments, meaning less luck controlling the flow of the game. Control of roads and knights can change hands during the game, so don’t assume that what’s yours will stay yours. City improvements are expensive, but they bring you additional Victory Points and other bonuses, so strive to spiff up your cities! A new twist in the game is that certain developments are limited and can be stolen from other players once there are no new ones left. The first player to gain 10 victory points wins the game.
Mixing two copies of The Struggle for Catan allows up to 6 players.
The Struggle for Catan is recommended for 2-4 players, ages 10 and up. Gameplay lasts around 45 minutes.SKU: 36960$19.990 out of 5(0)
Mexican Train Dominoes Set Tile Board Game in Aluminum Carry Case with Colorful Trains
SKU: 17353$39.990 out of 5(0)
- Packed in a stylish and convenient 8″ x 8″ x 3.5″ Aluminium carry case
- Mexican Train Dominoes contains: Double 12 Color Dot Dominoes
- Starter piece, nine markers, a score pad
- Instruction booklet with rules for a variety of games included with the set
- Mexican Train Dominoes is recommended for 2-8 players, ages eight and up
Hasbro Monopoly Rick and Morty Edition Board Game
SKU: 47485$34.990 out of 5(0)
- MONOPOLY GAME INSPIRED BY RICK AND MORTY: In this edition of the Monopoly board game for 2-6 players, you gallivant to victory as you buy, sell, and trade locations from the Rick & Morty Multiverse
- INCLUDES 6 COLLECTIBLE MONOPOLY TOKENS: Move around the board as the Council of Ricks Badge, a Meeseeks Box, an Oportal Gun, a Plumbus, Rick’s Car or Snuffles’ Helmet
- INSPIRED BY CARTOON NETWORK SERIES: The Monopoly: Rick and Morty Edition game features familiar locations from the Multiverse including Cromulon Dimension, Gazorpazorp and Planet Squanch
- WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB: With InterDimensional TV cards, Get Schwifty cards, Flooble Cranks, Gooble Boxes, Flurbo currency, and language from the series, this game is a must-have for Rick and Morty fans
- GAME FOR ADULTS AND TEENS 17+: This twist on classic Monopoly gameplay is a great choice for a family game night. It’s a fun birthday gift or holiday gift for Rick and Morty and [adult swim] enthusiasts
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE GAMEPLAY: This game features elements in English only.
Get a great laugh with this high quality, uniquely shaped golf ball storage sack from MySack. The MySack Original resembles a man’s most important treasures, and lets you show off just how much golfing means to you.
MySack Original comes with two free golf balls, and is guaranteed to make him smile. Gets lots of attention on the golf course!
And don’t worry – MySack Original is plenty practical. It can hold up to 5 golf balls, and easily clips to most golf bags.SKU: 32073$21.990 out of 5(0)