A Little Wordy by Exploding Kittens
- A Word Game For Two – A Little Wordy is a 2 player tile-unscrambling game for Adults, Teens, and Kids who love word games and board games. It’s a clever word game that doesn’t require a mighty vocabulary to outsmart your opponent.
- From The Creators of Exploding Kittens – A new board game for couples, families, and friends, by the award-winning, best-selling creators of Exploding Kittens and Throw Throw Burrito.
- Easy To Learn and Fun For all Levels – Guess your opponent’s secret word from their letter tiles and clues. Their word could be complex and impressive, or maddeningly simple, and either could win.
A Compact, Travel Friendly Board, Word, and Card Game – Includes 16 playing cards, 81 letter tiles, 40 berry tokens, 2 drawstring bags for vowels and consonants, 2 dry erase “secret word” player shields and 2 dry erase markers.
Throw Throw Avocado by Exploding Kittens
- Throw throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before.
- How it works: place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito cards, a battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a burrito war. Duel to determine the winner. During a burrito duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and fire.
Exploding Kittens Recipes for Disaster Exploding Kittens Deluxe Game Set
- A collection of 121 of the BEST cards from Exploding Kittens Original Edition, Imploding Kittens, Streaking Kittens, and Barking Kittens
- Choose your game experience – pick the Recipe Booklet that matches your game night or mix it up and play them all
- Includes 121 cards, 13 Recipe Booklets, 5 blank Recipe Booklets, a new wearable Cone of Shame, and game instructions
HAPPY LITTLE DINOSAURS
- In this game, you are a Dinosaur, and life repeatedly tries to punch you in the face…you know, just like your real life. But if you thought your life was hard, buckle up. The dino world is full of tar pits, killer squirrels, and really bad haircuts, not to mention the looming threat of extinction!
- The goal of the game is to survive all of life’s little disasters and be the first Dinosaur to reach 50 points. You can also win if you’re the last Dinosaur standing…so…if all of your friends are dead.
- This highly giftable game is for 2-4 players, takes 30-60 minutes to play, and is for ages 8+.
21st Century Trivia Game – A Game About 21st Century History Featuring 1200 Questions
A lot has happened in the 21st century and we have jam packed this 21st Century Trivia Game with content that will bring back fading memories, as well as topics that are relevant right now! If you’re in need of an easy to explain, fun to play game, look no further! Family fun for everyone Great for travel Features 5 exciting categories including people, sports, entertainment, headlines, and technology. For 2 or more players. Ages 12 and up.WARNING: Choking Hazard – small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.SKU: 57914
Exploding Kittens Party – A Russian Roulette Card Game,
- A Kitten-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game, For Up to 10 – Purr-fect party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. Now for double the players!
- Game Of The Year Award Winner – More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn – If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
Disney Villainous: Perfectly Wretched
Characters you love – in this asymmetric style of game play, Each Disney villain has their own objectives and goals. Once you’ve figured out The best way to play as one Disney villain, try to solve another! You have 3 different Disney villains to choose from — Cruella De Vil, Mother Gothel, and Pete.SKU: 63786
Harry Potter Labyrinth Game
- What you get – playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 treasure cards, 4 playing pieces, Instructions
- Fun play experience – in labyrinth, ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for kids and adults, You have to find the shortest route through the labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged 7 and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the labyrinth.
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
What Do You Meme: Family Edition
ONE OF OUR BESTSELLERS — NOW FOR FAMILIES! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun. THE NAME OF THE GAME: Here’s how it works — compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption (get it?) the photo card in each round.SKU: 63769
Cover Your Assets
Become a millionaire! Amass a fortune! Grandpa Beck’s Cover Your A$$ets, a.k.a. Big Deal This is a quick fun family-friendly card game that is all about the assets!
All players tally the value of all cards in their collection and add this sum to their total score. If a player now has at least $1 million, that player wins; otherwise, players shuffle the cards and start a new round.SKU: 37876