Exploding Kittens Hand to Hand Wombat Card Game
- Hand to Hand Wombat is a totally unique take on classic social deduction games.
- Players work together in teams with their eyes closed to either repair or sabotage three stacks of square towers before time runs out.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 3-6 Players, Ages 7+, Includes 3 Wombat Towers, Wombat Cards, and Scorecards.
Zombie Kittens by Exploding Kittens – Card Games
- Play with up to 5 players or combine with any other version of Exploding Kittens to unlock new ways to play.
- Play cards from the grave – if you explode you can still play while you are dead!
- The new special Zombie Kitten card gives you the power to bring dead players back into the game.
- An undead twist on the original Exploding Kittens that keeps every player involved in the game, dead or alive, until the very end. The last player alive wins.
New Phone – Who Dis: Bad Advice Expansion
How To Play: Add this expansion pack to your New Phone, Who Dis? core game for extra fun. Shuffle the cards together for risqué surpises, or keep them separate for a designated risky pick pile. Players draw the given number of Reply Cards, and try to create the funniest text conversations by matching them with that round’s Inbox Card! The judge then picks the funniest combo and the game plays on.SKU: 75490
New Phone Who Dis
This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread. HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (orinbox) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players. WHAT’S INSIDE: 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.SKU: 60156